18.10.10

Coffee table books

There are things in life you need. But there are also the things in life you wánt. Just to have it and take them with you all your life. Things as books. As a child, I was always fascinated by the books of my aunt and uncle in Arnhem(B&M). They had all these open closets full of books. And in all of the books was the date when they bought them, with who, where, why, and if they got it as a gift, they wrote down who's gift it was and when they gave it to them.
My love for books started only 2 years ago, when a friend of mine started to work at a bookstore. She knew what I liked and sold me all these books I still have to read, but some, just because I wanted to have them.

That's how we get to the coffee table. Books you just want to have because you want to have them.
And I've got a little list of them. Books I want to have for fun, because it's pretty or because its fashion.

My list of books I really want to have:
- Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
- Model As Muse by Harold Koda
- The Fashion Book by Phadion Editors
- Coco Chanel by Justine Picardie
- What shall I wear today - Fifi Lapin

All English written books I just NEED to have and definatly gonna buy once. www.bol.com sells all of these books and I could just get them all in one order, but I want to treat myself sometimes, and than..I will order one of these books..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten