7.8.11

Why I'm easy...

Easy like Sunday morning. Yes, the last couple of days were VERY early. I'm 'babysitting' my aunts dog 'Bram' while she's on holiday. Very sweet, but much more energetic and attention asking than I expected.

And what an 'easy' Sunday, just how I like them, no hurry, but loads to do.
Up at (a liiiiittle early) 7.30, back in bed at 7.50.
Woke up again at 11, made me and my brother breakfast.
Walked the dog.
Mom came to pick me up, we went to Germany with my stepsisters.(eating cake, drinking coffee)
Quick stop at Talamini for the best icecream in the country.(www.talaminiwinterswijk.nl)
Back in NL, we went to THÉ goats cheese farm in and around town. (Try cheeses, feeding the little goats)
At mom's place to have unhealthy dinner.
Walked the dog for half an hour.
Writing blogposts, which I've done way too little the last couple of weeks!

And tonight..
My friends Linda and Joyce are coming over for chocolate fondue!

All of this in my great black maxi dress!


Cheese tasting


Fruity icecream!


Feeding the little goats:)

PIECES maxi dress
ONLY blazer
CHANEL nailpolish
UNKNOWN sunnies
TI SENTO ring and bracelet

Pictures made by E. Neef and me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten