11.9.11

Innocent Smoothies & Nationaal Ouderen Fonds

When I saw this campaign I immideatly wanted to start knitting, little problem, I dont know how! Basicly, Innocent Smoothies is going to help elderly because they are mostly a bit lonely. 1 million elderly in Holland feel lonely sometimes and 1 on 5 are alone with the Holidays. I hope I will never be lonely and I would like to help Innocent Smoothies with this original idea. What the idea is? Knit a little hat to put on the lid of an Innocent Smoothie, send it and €0,20 of every sold bottle goes to the National Elderly Fund. They will use the money to give the elderly a nice and none-lonely Christmas dinner! I'm going to my grandma to learn how to knit, are you in?!
More on
http://www.innocentdrinks.nl/DeGoedgemutsteBreicampagne/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten