28.3.12

Diary!

Remember my  newyears solutions? I wanted to show you an outfit at least twice a week, and you might have seen that that isn't working yet.. caused by a few things..BUT, I'm wearing a photo-worthy outfit pretty much everyday so why do I take no pictures?! Well. NO EXCUSE. I actually use a camera every day, which is my phone (nokia, old one) camera. Almost every picture is taken by that one and it's doing pretty well!



As you can see, it was a week FULL of food. The week started with a breakfast at Bocholt, my mum and one of her best friends surprised me because I passed my drivers license, after that, I bought them some icecream and ofcourse, I couldn't leave without a sprinkled cone!
That night, Daphne Ilse and I went out for dinner at Villa Ruimzicht(where I work as well). The first picture was our dessert, a home made brownie with white chocolat mousse and Casper, the dessert chef, putted some nice chocolat hearts on..

Wednesday the 21st of March. O-M-G. The plan was to go to Amsterdam in the moring to get my very own Collectors Edition of the first Vogue Netherlands EVER. KKKRRRRK. Didn't pass my exam, so I was at school. I posted a very depressed message on FB, saying 'CAN ANYONE GO TO BIJENKORF AND GET ME A VOGUE?!' And sweet enough, Orsi, a girl who lives just next to Bijenkorf Enschede, bought me a Vogue. She putted this picture on FB when she got it! IM SO THANKFULL.

I was off Saturday afternoon and went to the restaurant I have worked for almost 1,5 years. They asked me to do some shopping for them and look what I got for it.. this great hamburger!

And.. last but not least.. macarons and cornflake rocks!

Zoals je kunt zien, was het een week VOL eten. De week begon met een ontbijtje in Bocholt, m'n moeder en een van haar beste vriendinnetjes verrasten me omdat ik mijn rijbewijs gehaald heb. Naderhand heb ik ze getrakteert op een ijsje. Ik kon ECHT niet weggaan zonder een hoorntje met spikkels!
Die avond gingen Daphne, Ilse en ik uiteten bij Villa Ruimzicht(waar ik ook gewoon werk). Op de eerste foto zie je het dessert, een brownie met chocolademousse en lieve hartjes die de dessert-kok erop legde!
Woensdag 21 maart. OMG. Het plan was om vroeg naar Amsterdam te gaan om m'n eigen exemplaar van de eerste Nederlanse Vogue te bemachtigen. KRRRRK, gezakt voor m'n examen, dat ging niet door. Toen ik het depressieve bericht 'KAN IEMAND EEN VOGUE VOOR ME KOPEN BIJ BIJENKORF?' op FB zette, reageerde de lieve Orsi, een meisje dat tegenover de Bijenkorf in Enschede woont, dat ze die voor mij zou kopen en ze zette deze foto op FB! Zooooo dankbaar!
Zaterdag overdag was ik vrij en ging even op bezoek bij het restaurant waar ik bijna 1,5 jaar gewerkt heb. Ze vroegen of ik even wat boodschappen wilde doen en in ruil daarvoor kreeg ik deze heeeerlijke hamburger.

En.. last but not least..macarons en conrflake rotsjes!

1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment!
    I love food, so its good to see all these food pictures!
    I've never had a macaroon!
    xx

    inthe-blue.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen