30.3.12

VOGUE NETHERLANDS


This is it, the day before yesterday I finally found the time to pick up my very own VOGUE Netherlands Collectors Edition that my friend Orsi purchased for me last week. I actually need it now, since 4 of my wisdom teeth were pulled out yesterday, and I'm not able to do anything but blogging and taking pictures of everything but myself. Well, I did actually took a picture of myself but it's NOT showable AT ALL. Click on 'Read more' to see some more pictures..





This is it! Great photo's, great material.. and for the Dutchies, you'll all be able to see the rest of VOGUE NL by getting it at ANY bookstore near you.

Dit is hem! Eergisteren had ik eindelijk de tijd gevonden om mijn eigen VOGUE NL op te halen die Orsi voor me kocht. Ik heb 'm nu ook daadwerkelijk nodig omdat ik mijn 4 verstandskiezen gister heb laten trekken en niks anders kan dan lezen, kijken en foto's van alles behalve mezelf maken. Nouja, ik maakte er wel eentje van mezelf, maar die is NIET toonbaar.

Prachtige foto's en mooie materialen.. voor jullie, bij elke boekenwinkel is 'ie te koop!

LOTS OF LOVE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten