15.4.12

JE SUIS DESOLE.

Well, I hope this is the last time to say it, because after this week there won't be any stress left. IM SORRY for not posting almost two weeks!
1. Camera died(now I have to get my brothers camera very sneaky)
2. Exams, exams, exams..
3. RAIN
4. It was my Birtday!

After giving the list above all the blame, I'll tell you the good news!
1. My mum has a GREAT phone, and when I see her today I'll let her take some pictures of my outfit
2. I'll show you my Birthday gifts and everything else I purchased these last 2 weeks because I can take pictures of those myself!
3. Lot of new clothes, even more inspiration for new outfits!
4. Working in the evening = time to shoot during the day!

To end.. a picutre of my birthday drink at Revolutie!




1 opmerking:

  1. Oooeeehhh sounds good!! Ik ben benieuwd naar alle leuke opkomende posts :)
    Hoop dat je een fijne verjaardag hebt gehad!!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen