20.12.10

Looking for some sport..

Since I've been in the UK, I'm thinking of something usefull kind of thing to do when I'm back in The Netherlands. Because I was playin' soccer(nobody believes me when I tell that), or actually, most of the time I was in the goal waiting for some action to come.
Since April last year I'm doing nothing really. I don't like the gym that much because there are a lot of people I know and than I would probably be only talking to people instead of working out.

So, I was thinking of hockey, but I did some research, and found out that I would not be in the team I would like to be in. Maybe I can ask for a cheat of age so I can be in the team I want to be in.

I'm looking for suggestions really, cause I've got NO idea what kind of sport would suit me..

Help?!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten