20.5.12

OUTFIT: A DAY OUT!

Two weeks ago, I got my b´day present from Daphne and Ilse. I already told you what it was.. a dinner in Arnhem at Villa Sonsbeek, but ofcourse we did not just go out for dinner, but also for lunch, drinks and shopping!

@ Dudok

Coca Cola Light by JPG

click on 'read more' for a report of the day!



 @ZILLI


@ Villa Sonsbeek

Posing seemed really hard to me on that day, the picture of me sitting with my hair in a bun is strange I guess but my new BLACKSTONE shoes are on it and my H&M necklace. I don't wear these necklaces much but I really liked this one! 

On the D-day, we went to Dudok for lunch, ZILLI for a drink and bread and Villa Sonsbeek for dinner. It was one of the best days out of this year ALREADY, so I'm sure it will bee repeated soon!

I WAS WEARING
MANGO jacket
VERO MODA coated jeans 
 BLACKSTONE sneakers
POCO LOCO heels
H&M NECKLACE AND BELT
ZARA blouse 

2 opmerkingen: