5.10.11

Catwalktraining & fashionshow.

A few weeks ago, Daphne and I went to a fashionshow. De Duif presented their F/W collection. At the show(which I couldn't make photos of), they announced the catwalktraining. Without me knowing, Daphne signed us up and I'm véry thankfull she did. It was a great night! There was a hairstylist, make up artist and some fashionstylists to make us beautifull and dressed up. Everybody inveted some guests and after some catwalk training we were ready to go...

 Daphne and make up artist Lisa
Manon showed her amazing hair done by Salon Tine

Daphne in her outfit

Pretty right?

 Me in my outfit, after hair and make up



 
Ready to go...
After the show!

Photoso made by me(and mom)

All accessoires, clothing and shoes available at De Duif
All hair styling done by Salon Tine


1 opmerking: