10.1.12

Little List!

Because of the holidays, I didn't even think about what day it actually was! Did you?! I just saw my agenda for the first time this year and was amazed by the speed of the days(10th already!). Well, it's Tuesday as well, and to go back to last year, I posted a little list every Tuesday. This will probably shuffle between days of the week from now, but I'll keep you up with my lists..ofcourse!

What I'm showing you today? My favourite nailpolishes for this moment!

1. My absolute favourite, FIRE, Chanel LE VERNIS
classy, fashionable and goes with every other colour!



2. PARTICULIERE, Chanel LE VERNIS
I couldn't be happier at the moment they told me 505 was going to stay in the collection, SUCH a great, nude colour that I wear a lot



3. BLUE SATIN, Chanel, LE VERNIS
when I want to go dark, but not black



4. Stormy Grey, YSL
grey, but blue-ish grey, very special



5. Nails in Mannequin, TOPSHOP
nude, but it has colour, great for a day at work!


What are your favourites?!

Lots of love!

1 opmerking: