27.2.12

CRAVING AND SAVING

WOAAAA! When I did my casual round of blogs last night, I stopped by The Blonde Salad as always but this time, I fell in love. O.M.G. I love the new Alexander Wang sandals!

They look so easy to walk on(which they probably aren't), they have different colours and are fashionable. To pay them I'll have to suffer for a while(they are a little less than my wage this month, 15 euros less to be exact, pretty good for some work in the weekend though) but anyhow, I'm up for it!



photo ww.theblondesalad.com

Love them as well?

Lots of love!

WOAAAH! Toen ik gisteravond mijn dagelijkse rondje blogs deed, kwam ik langs The Blonde Salad, zoals gewoonlijk. Deze keer werd ik verliefd. O.M.G. wat zijn ze prachtig, de nieuwe Alexander Wang sandalen!

Het lijkt alsof ze superlekker lopen(wat waarschijnlijk niet zo is), mooie kleuren en materialen en zijn bovenal fashionable. Om ze te kunnen betalen zal ik even moeten lijden (ze kosten bijna evenveel als mijn maandloon van januari, 15 euro minder, wat nog best oke is voor wat weekendwerk) maar dat heb ik er in ieder geval voor over!

Vind jij ze ook zo mooi?!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten