20.2.12

This week..

In pictures..

How would you like more lifestyle photo's in my diary!? Like what I did instead of just the food as I did today..



Last week was all about Valentine wasn't it?! My mum gave me a big can of pink/white/red jelly beans(sooooo English, I like!). The further week was ALL about school. I had a few exams(Dutch, English) and had to work on my Business Plan.

We went out for dinner as well. My mom, her boyfriend, my brother and I went to Frederik Hendrik in a town nearby. They have a new concept since two months, the plates are filled with small dishes so you can taste everything on the menu, I started with..SUSHI!

Than the weekend was already there! Friday I painted and glittered my Converse shoes. I still have to do the details so they will be online very soon!

Saturday I had to work and than..SUNDAY! First, I had a high tea at my friend Els for her birthday, as always, the food was AMAZING, nothing less for the drinks ofcourse. Than in the evening..I was snowwhite at the Dutch Carnaval! I looooved my little dress! You?

Monday morning, look what I found in the fridge, fresh strawberries. Not the best taste yet but just to get the feel of spring/summer..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten